1. Leg Lifters, 10 Reps each side
2. One Leg Supermans, 15 Reps each side
3. Doggy Leg Lifts, 15 Reps each side
4. One Leg Around The Worlds, 15 Reps each side
(Source: , via fruitandsport)
My personal trainer did a shoot! Which is pretty awesome, and his back looks amazing if you didn’t notice hahahaha.
Everyone please go check out his Instagram it’ll be doing me a massive favour - he’s competing with me next year and will be posting lots of hilarious photos of me dying during sessions that I’m sure you don’t wanna miss.
@kialritchie - chuck him a follow !!!
All fitblrs who reblog (no likes) this will be promoted!
- Mbf me & my BOTW! (please don’t lie - I will know!)
- Fitblrs/health blogs only
- 2 lucky screenies (higher chance if you follow the steps below!) + 1 5-liner :)
- Tell me your favourite free time activity here to have your url bolded! :)
- + Please let me know (by adding description when reblogging this post) if you’re following from a different blog
<3 Vee’s First Thousand Promo <3
Just hit a thousand lovely followers!
* first 50 (5 lists, 10 blogs each, 2 favs will be bolded in each list)
- Mbf me (i’ll check)
- health and fitness blogs only
- no pro-ED (can be recovered/recovering)
- reblogs only
That’s all for now!
Thank you to my first thousand! :) i love each and every one of you!
On that note, feel free to message me with anything!